Life at Analytical Wizards is full of opportunities and excitement.
AW offers attractive compensation package, which includes base salary, bonus, 401K, stock options & excellent healthcare benefits.
Thank you very much for your interest in Analytical Wizards. We are continuously looking for strong analytical, creative, self-motivated & dedicated individuals with a passion of applying insightful analytics (data science, statistical, machine learning & optimization) to solve real-world business problems.
Our team is committed to creating an impact in the field of analytics by delivering cutting edge analytical solutions to our clients and building a world-class company. It offers collaborative work environment, excellent career growth prospects with a great work-life balance.
Drive client satisfaction and see yourself grow steadily into a thorough professional.
Design analytical engine, collaborate with the development team and breathe life into cutting-edge analytical offerings.
Have an idea that can improve process efficiency? Know something that can be explored to design a new offering?
Our company has two unique groups; Business Strategy & Business Analytics Group.
Business Strategy Group is focused on translating business problems into analytical plans, creating insights & business implications from analytical models (statistical, machine learning & optimization models). This group also helps in overall project management & manages client expectation.
Business Analytics Group is more focused on creating cutting edge statistical, machine learning & optimization models, & presenting model results to internal & external stakeholders. This group is able to understand business issues & use appropriate analytical techniques (statistical, machine learning & optimization) to synthesize business results to generate actionable recommendations.
Two tracks (Business Strategy & Business Analytics)
- Business Strategy / Business Analytics: Analyst (less than 2 years)
- Business Strategy / Business Analytics: Associate (2 to 4-5 years)
- Business Strategy / Business Analytics: Consultant (4-5 to 6-7 years)
- Business Strategy / Business Analytics: Engagement Manager (6-7 years plus)
We are always looking for talented and energetic people with whom to work.
- Effectively articulate Analytical Wizards’ capabilities and value proposition to prospective customers.
- Map client requirements to AW solutions and develop solution, proposal, and pricing.
- Lead RFI and RFP response teams. Build compelling story for proposal presentations.
- Serve as internal/external consultant on relevant data sources, e.g. IQVIA, SHS, HealthVerity, etc. as well as new and emerging data sources.
- Maintain accurate pipeline and forecasting data for assigned accounts.
- Meet / exceed revenue quota as assigned by CRO / CEO.
- At least twelve years’ experience in a client-facing Pharma / Healthcare Analytics role.
- Deep understanding of Pharma and Biotech industry trends, organizational structure and business functions.
- Deep knowledge of datasets including Open/Closed Claims, EMR/EHS, Specialty Pharmacy data, Remit Data, Lab/Diagnostics data, etc.
- Experience in at least 3 of:
- Patient Finder Analysis
- Claims Data Analysis
- Key Opinion Leader Analysis
- Clinical Trial Site / Investigator Analytics
- Patient Services Effectiveness
- Dynamic Dashboards / Brand KPI Tracking
- Fundamental understanding of analytical techniques including but not limited to regression, econometric modeling, time series analysis, artificial intelligence, machine learning, and natural language processing.
- Verifiable track record of achieving/exceeding revenue quota.
- History of building and maintaining senior-level relationships within client organizations.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including effective storytelling.
- Strong negotiation and contracting abilities.
- MS/MBA or equivalent experience
Operations Research Analyst
Software Engineering Manager
- Plan and prioritize work for your team, including collaborating with partner organizations.
- Create an inclusive environment that attracts and retains high-performing engineers.
- Constantly learn and grow as an engineer and an engineering leader.
- You’ve studied – you have a BE, B.Tech. or M. Tech. in computer science or a related field, or equivalent experience.
- You’ve coded – you are comfortable in object-oriented languages like C#; you have a solid grasp of algorithms, data structures, and design patterns; and you’ve got at least 5 years of industry experience as a software engineer to prove it.
- You’ve built stuff – you have significant, proven experience in building complex systems on which companies rely
- You’ve led – you have at least 2 years of experience leading a team of engineers by setting clear expectations, keeping team members energized, and delivering great results. You should have 11+ years of experience overall in software product development space.
- You collaborate – you can explain your work, you can ask great questions, you can listen to your peers and your customers, you can influence without authority, and you like to give and receive feedback.
- You’re a professional – you understand that it’s not enough to write working code. It must also be well-designed, easy to test, and easy to add to over time.
- You’re learning – no matter how much you know, you are always seeking to learn more and to become a better engineer and leader.
- Writing stories that articulate work to be done by the Engineering team
- Driving Agile ceremonies, including planning, grooming, demos, and retrospectives
- Maintaining a prioritized backlog that aligns with available engineering capacity and maps to an overall solution roadmap
- Working closely with engineers to ensure solutions are ultimately delivered in a cost-effective and timely manner
- Working closely with our stakeholder team to understand the business and adapt solutions as it evolves
- Performing validation testing of production releases, bug fixes, and feature requests
- Representing, articulating, and coordinating technical implementations of solutions with internal stakeholders, customers, and prospects
- 2 – 5 years of experience managing an Agile backlog for a technical solution
- Bachelor’s degree in business, management or some other related field is preferred
- Ability to balance customer needs with available engineering capacity
- An effective listener that can get to the root of customer problems/needs
- Coachability and willingness to take and apply feedback when necessary
- Open to and eager to learn new concepts and practices
- Confident, clear, and concise oral and written communicator
- Highly organized
- Flexibility in working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Has more than 3 years of experience in a fast-paced Agile software development environment
- Ensures software is built, according to business and technical specifications, on top of an error-free and high-performing platform
- Performs code reviews and QA on team members’ work items
- Participates in Agile ceremonies
- Mentors more junior members of the team
- Is always thinking of better ways to do something
- Isn’t afraid to fail
- Cares deeply about quality
- Experience of 3+ years and advanced knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming
- Can deliver high-quality software with minimal supervision
- Intermediate C# experience in .NET environment
- Solid computer science fundamentals
- Intermediate understanding of databases
- Service oriented architecture concepts
- Familiarity with microservices
- Understands RESTful API design
- Knowledge of design patterns
- Understanding of various types of testing (unit, system, integration, performance)
- General familiarity with cloud computing and serverless architectures
- Be a system thinker; understand the ways users use our products
- Create, execute, and automate test plans taking our products through rigorous end-to-end testing
- Perform product testing through the release cycle – including software and database changes – by executing performance tests, smoke tests, user acceptance tests, and regression tests as required
- Partner with DevOps to incorporate test automation suites into our delivery pipeline
- Re-test resolved defects/bugs and update tests cases based on discovered defects/bugs
- Participate in weekly & monthly release test cycles
- Conduct project post-implementation reviews for large projects to identify lessons learned and actions for continuous improvement
- Write test reports and provide input to the team to improve the test process
- Help to diagnose performance bottlenecks
- Escalate, in timely manner, any conflicts and issues and provide input for resolution
- Engineering degree and 2+ years of software testing experience
- Proficient in QA in Microsoft .NET environment
- Expertise in Agile, Git, Cloud computing, Azure DevOps, Docker, MS Test, Selenium and AccelQ
- Languages such as C# and T-SQL
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
- Demonstrated ability in test planning, development, execution, reporting, and analysis
- Fastidious attention to detail
- Ability to communicate to a diverse set of stakeholders, including technical and non-technical team members
Principal Software Engineering
- Developing new customer-facing features using React.js and other frameworks as required
- Store reusable components in component libraries and surface them with Storybook
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices (iOS and Android) and browsers (Firefox, Chrome, and Edge)
- Work with product team and graphic designers to produce pixel-perfect user interfaces using CSS and preprocessors
- Ensure all code is error-free using unit testing and in collaboration with QA and Product
- Partnering with the UX team, contribute to user interaction discussions to enhance the “look-and-feel” of the company’s platforms
- Create software build pipelines using Azure DevOps, ensuring all packages are collected from correct sources as expected at build time using NPM, lerna and yarn.
- Ensure applications are appropriately secured using common authentication and authorization methods, such as SSO and JSON Web Tokens (JWT)
- 6+ years of experience in agile software development environment
- 2+ years of experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- CSS preprocessors like Sass or LESS
- JS-based build tools like Grunt, Webpack and Gulp, package management (NPM, lerna, yarn & yarn workspaces)
- Deep understanding of Azure DevOps Pipelines and Artifact Feeds
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Experience with Storybook
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and HTTP interactions
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JWT
- Unit testing tools such as jest, chai, mocha, and experience with end-to-end testing
- Solid understanding of software version management (Git)