Changes to This Policy
The Company reserves the right to modify or amend this Policy at any time by posting the updated version on its website and changing the date listed at the top of this Policy. Any material changes in how the Company uses or shares the information it collects will only affect information collected after the posting of the updated Policy, unless otherwise expressly stated. You are bound by any revisions to this Policy and are encouraged to review this Policy periodically for updates.
Collection of Personal Information
“Personal Information” is information that identifies or could be used to identify you that is collected by the Company’s website or is otherwise submitted to the Company you.
The Company collects information you voluntarily give to it such as your first and last name, e-mail address, physical address, telephone number, age, birthday, demographic data, payment information, service requirements, or any other information you choose to give to the Company when you participate in a survey, submit content or feedback, upload data, sign up to receive information about the Company, place a service request, or otherwise input information via the Company’s website. When you contact the Company online, a record of that correspondence may be retained. When you use the Company’s services,information about those services may also be collected.
When you use a smart phone or other mobile device to access the Company’s website, the Company may collect information about your physical location. The Company may combine this information with other location-based information. However, the Company can only collect information regarding your location if the permissions in your device allow communication of this information. If you do not want the Company to collect your location information, you can opt out of sharing this information by changing the relevant settings in your mobile device.
Collectively, this information is used to provide a more customized and enjoyable experience for users and to allow the Company to fulfill user requests. The Company also use this information internally to compile data regarding website traffic.
- Cookies and Similar Tracking
When you view the Company’s website, “cookies” or other web beacons or tracking mechanisms may temporarily be stored on your device. A “cookie” is a small data file that is sent from a server and is stored on another device’s hard drive. You can adjust your browser settings to accept or reject most cookies altogether or to monitor the storage of cookies on your device. You should refer to your browser or mobile device settings to determine what options are available to you. Some cookies may be required in order to allow you to access and use the Company’s website. By completely disabling cookies, you may not be able to access some or all of the features offered.
The Company may also use transparent images that are embedded in web pages, applications, and emails called “web beacons” to test the effectiveness of its marketing, and to track whether an email has been opened.
- How Information Collected is Used
The Company may use the information it collects about you in a variety of ways, including:
- to communicate with you about services and programs;
- to respond to your inquiries and requests for information;
- to deliver and process data based on information you input;
- to send you personalized promotions, advertisements and special offers;
- to maintain and improve the website and services offered;
- to detect, prevent, or investigate security breaches or fraud; and
- to maintain appropriate records
- How Information Collected is Shared
Your information may be shared with the Company’s affiliates and with vendors that help it to manage and process the information. To the extent necessary, your information may also be shared with individuals or entities as necessary to fulfill service requests. The Company does not currently sell personally identifiable information to third parties. If the Company becomes involved with a merger or a situation involving the transfer of some or all of its business assets, it may share your information with business entities or individuals involved in that process. The Company may also share your information as required by or permitted by law, including sharing your information with law enforcement agencies or other governmental entities, with third parties in response to subpoenas or other court orders, or to exercise legal rights or defend against legal claims. The Company may share your information in a way that does not directly identify you such as sharing aggregate statistics about use of its website and services with other companies and it may receive payment in exchange for the data.
- Third Party Collection of Your Information
The Company may allow third parties to collect information for the following purposes:
- To collect information in order to display ads on the Company’s website. These third parties may also collect anonymous information about visitors to the website to display ads on other websites believed to be relevant to certain market segments;
- To gather general statistical data; and
- To link social media activity. The Company may include features on its website that allow social networks (such as Facebook, Twitter, etc.) to track the activities of their members
- How Your Information is Protected
The Company utilizes commercially reasonable security measures to protect your information in order to reduce the risk of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification. Except as outlined in this Policy, the Company restricts access to your personal information. However, unfortunately no data transmission over the Internet or storage of information can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Accordingly, the Company cannot warrant the security of any information you transmit and you do so at your own risk.
Links to Other Websites/applications
The Company’s website may contain links to websites operated by third parties that may contain their own privacy policies. To ensure your privacy is protected, it is recommended that you consult the privacy policies on any linked websites or applications. The Company is not responsible for the manner in which others use your personal information or for any damages suffered as a result of viewing or visiting any third party website or application. The Company also makes no endorsement or representation regarding anything found on a third party website or application.
Residents of California
California residents may request a notice disclosing the categories of personal information the Company has shared with third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. To request a notice, please contact the Company as described in the “Contact Us” section, below. The Company will make every effort to promptly respond to your request.
- Collection of Information From Children
- The Company’s website is not intended for use by anyone under the age of 18. Further, the Company does not knowingly collect, use or disclose the personal information of children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13 you should not provide any information to the Company. The Company complies with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act. If you are a parent or guardian and believe the Company may have collected information about a child under the age of 13, please contact the Company as described in the “Contact Us” section below so reasonable steps can be taken to remove that information from the Company’s servers.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns about this Policy and/or the Company’s practices or if you want to change your information, stop the Company from using your information, or opt out of receiving future promotional emails, text messages, telephone calls, and mailings from the Company, you can e-mail the Company at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at: Analytical Wizards, Inc, 505 Thornall Street, Suite 406, Edison, NJ 08837, Attn: Analytical Wizards Website Digital Privacy Department. You can also opt-out by following the opt-out instructions in promotional communications the Company sends you. Please note that if you opt out of receiving promotional communications from the Company, the Company may still send you non-promotional communications, including emails about your accounts, service requests or other items.